I've already used eShop for another website and things have been going smoothly. Now I'm implementing it again but I seem to be getting a Cart is empty error everytime I add an order to my cart. I've read a couple of inquiries and have gone to see that it might have been a session issue. At first I was pointing to a subfolder so figured it might not be reading the sessions of a different domain, so I uploaded my entire website to the main link to rule out that issue.
I've been monitoring my sessions through firebug and can't seem to find the sessions properly. But if I check the sessions in my other site that's working I still cannot actually see the eshopcart session. Thank you!