Ok, let's see:
- I'm developing on localhost. And it is NOT working on localhost.
- I've created the APP on tweeter, wrote the real .org domains on fields, even callback URL, and saved everything.
- Then I've authorized app on same twitter details page, and everything show fine now.
- Then authorized localhost on @Anywhere domains like this:
as twitter doesn't like "localhost".
So everything is fine, isn't it?
- So everything OK on WP, on plugin settings page, but still having to authorize the app there, so when I press the button, I got this:
Is this because localhost?
Don't know what to do... :(