So, I never actually got my blog to post...so, I disabled all my plug-ins and set my theme to 2011. That didn't work. Then, I had the "brilliant" thought that it might have something to do with where it was trying to go. Therefore, I changed the two settings of where the blog is to post (where I really want it to show up anyway). Well, since I did that I can't get into my blog at all.
Below is the error I get when I try to gain access.
Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP 404 - File not found