Any suggestions for how to fix my image bullets behaving strangely in IE?
For the most part they aren't showing up but when I scroll up & down random bullets appear and then disappear.
All is fine in FF.
Here's my URL http://whoischick.com/greenfilmproduction/
And here's what I've tried so far based on google & wordpress searches...
1. added position: relative to #greenlist ul li
Before I added this they weren't showing up at all. After adding this the strange behavior noted above started happening.
2. added list-style-position: inside to #greenlist ul li
The bullets showed up with this one but pushed everything right and made everything a mess in terms of alignment
3. tried adding a float to the list. Didn't work
4. tried holly hack w/ margin bottom: 0; Didn't work
5. Tried display: inline-block; in the containing element based on this interesting theory. http://tinyurl.com/lkepgv
I'm a newbee to CSS so wasn't sure what was considered the containing element. Tried #content, #insideWrapper and .post
Any help appreciated.