I'm using wp-super-cache version 1.3.1 with WP 3.5.1.
I see that my search pages are cached, but if I re-visit the page after a few seconds - it is clear that a new search page was cached (by looking at the timestamp at the bottom of the source).
For example see:
What I've looked at to resolve this:
1) None of the "Accepted Filenames & Rejected URIs" are marked (but the "feed" but I tried with and without it and it didn't make a difference)
2) I'm using Use mod_rewrite to serve cache files. I've tried switching to "Use PHP to serve cache files.", and it didn't help
3) I tried "lock down" - it didn't help.
4) I've tried "Directly Cached Files" for the search URL, it didn't help.
5) I've had the "Don’t cache pages with GET parameters. (?x=y at the end of a url)" - checked and unchecked - it didn't help.
6) I'm using preload content - doesn't help.
I think this is a bug, any suggestions on what to do?