or you can get the latest version ( latest is 14 beta 4 I think ) of Custom Community @Github:
( NB download from the ZIP button )
Following is instructions from konradS :
" Update help
Unpack and rename the folder to "custom-community", then upload to your WordPress.
Make a backup to be 100% sure you can go back if something goes wrong.
Update via FTP:
- go to wp-content/themes/custom-community
- delete all contents in this folder "custom-community"
- upload the new contents into that folder
Update via backend:
- compress your new custom-community folder to a zip file
- go to your wp-admin and click on APPEARANCE -> THEMES
- delete the old theme (your settings are safe, they will not be reset)
- click on "upload" and upload the new zip-file from your computer
- activate it... "
once this is done you will have your theme settings back and will be able to edit the theme's css