On my website at http://boxwrestlefence.com you can see blog posts listed all nice under the "blog" page, when you click on the menu item.
...but...when you click on an actual blog entry, you get a 404.
I just upgraded to network yesterday, and the site has been running for a while. Silly, I know, but the thing is I did this first on my test server, had the same problem...and fixed it. I tinkered for a few days and found an easy solution, so I expected I would be able to do the same on the production site.
And, of course, I didn't bother to document my fix because it seemed so easy! I recall that it was something about copying .htaccess, but looking through the test server, I see that I did not do that.
Feeling flummoxed and foolish, but I know there is a solution!
The current .htaccess is the one I culled from the network setup page, it seemed to work better than the generated one.