I want to do something pretty advanced. I have tried WP-o-Matic and auto-blogging from Flickr end.
I would like for a post to be created automatically every time I add a photo to Flickr. I would like the post to have the following composition:
1. Media: the photo uploaded to WordPress according to Media Settings.
2. Post Title: photo title from Flickr.
3. Post Content: photo embedded with an
4. Post Excerpt: photo description from Flickr.
3. Custom keys/values as follows:
--- Photo_URL: the Flickr URL for the photo.
--- Photo_Date: the date the photo was posted to Flickr.
The important thing is the import and custom keys. This is because I want to design specific Templates for displaying the aggregated content.
I may have to learn the Flickr API, write a WordPress function and set up a CRON job. That is currently beyond my expertise.
Later I would like to do the same for other social media services, starting with YouTube.