I had 2 other people test, both producing the same results I produced. I tested again, fresh copy, still the same results, on 2013.
This theme that I built is literally waiting for 3.6 to go live. It was working with beta 1. Then beta 2 drops today, I update, and both of those post format (audio and video) which are using the same functions as in 2013, no longer work. Both are using external links.
Something, obviously changed. Seeing as how my project is under version control there have been no changes to the codeset.
*Edit* I have second install, as I'm developing 2 similar products in tandem under 3.6 codeset. I just updated that one to beta 2, and is showing the same thing.