I had a couple of websites running different wordpress versions for a while, but it was turning a bit hard.
So I did some research and tried migrating one website to a fresh 3.5.1 MU install using domain mapping.
The issue now, it's that the "attachment" system it's not working and thing like gallery or
get_the_post_thumbnail() functions aren't working either. Also even when I can see the images on the "media library" when trying to pick a featured image nothing happens, the blue button stays there, instead showing the thumbnail.
I basically did this:
1. Exported the database through sql
2. Check which id my new site had (2)
3. Search and replace with a text editor
4. Import the tables into the database
5. As the "Changing Site Url" codex article said, I changed the url for the uploads
I found the previously described problem, and then I tried to change the "guid" (also, as the article pointed out).
I'm really lost right now, because direct links works, and the galleries for example I can only see the links pointing to the new location, clicking the link actually shows the image.
Any clue on what could be happening?