With this plugin, the way it currently has been built, you can only pseudo simulate an assessment exam. This plugin has not been designed specifically for assessments, but was designed to grade people as a regular exam. Maybe in the future Xeno010 will add some features to make assessment type exams easier to create and score.
With that being said, the easiest way to simulate what you want to do is listed below.
Click the "Add Quiz" Button
1. Enable the check box "Hide Correct- and incorrect messages"
2. Set Quiz Mode type to "Normal"
3. Near the bottom, enable "Activate graduation" You will see a box appear. Inside the main box, put the number "1" without quotes. In the grey box " from XXX percent (will be displayed)", Enter 6
4. Click the "Add Graduation" button.
5. In the new box enter 2 From XXX percent, enter 13
6. Click the "Add Graduation" button.
5. In the new box enter 3 From XXX percent, enter 20
7. Click the "Add Graduation" button.
8. In the new box enter 4 From XXX percent, enter 26
9. Click the "Add Graduation" button.
10. In the new box enter 5 From XXX percent, enter 33
11. Click "SAVE" button
Now we enter the quiz Questions
1. Enable the "Different points for each answer"
2. Create a question...example
From 1 to 5 how social are you? (1 low - 5 high, choose only 1)
3. In the "Answer type" select Multiple Choice
4. Answer 1, Enable "Correct" Points 1 Click on Add New Answer
5.Answer 2, Enable "Correct" Points 2 Click on Add New Answer
6.Answer 3, Enable "Correct" Points 3 Click on Add New Answer
7.Answer 4, Enable "Correct" Points 4 Click on Add New Answer
8.Answer 5, Enable "Correct" Points 5 Click on Add New Answer
9. Click Save button and Add one more question repeating steps above.
For testing purposes, have 2 questions configured, then run the PREVIEW EXAM. When the test finishes, ignore the statement "You have reached x out of x points". The item that you want to focus on, is the display number (1-5) which is the average assessment score from the questions answered.
When doing quiz assessment questions like this, the plugin will want to make each question worth 15 points, when they should only be worth 5 points. The plugin gets the 15 point value by adding up (1+2+3+4+5). Because you are doing an assessment, the 15 points per question do not mean anything to you. You only care about the GRADUATION value that is listed at the end of the exam.
I hope this all makes sense, its a bit long to type out.