I'm getting a lot of spam comments getting through with:
- Name (comment author) is anonymous (shows up empty in the database).
- The comment is a comment (doesn't appear to be a pink or trackback, as I peeked in the database)
- "Comment author must fill out name and e-mail" is enabled.
- When I (logged out) try to enter a comment with the same details (same e-mail, url, content, and leaving the name field empty), I get the error that I must fill out all required fields (as expected). So, I can't reproduce it myself.
- There are no plugins active that are relevant to this problem.
- Running WordPress 2.0.4 (latest).
Does anyone have any ideas or have the same problem?