After upgrading to 3.5 (from 3.42) all posts were no more visible. What means that the posts were still in the database but didn't show up any more.
The upgrade was running without any problems or errors but always said "No Posts". So I downgraded to 3.42 again.
Maybe my mistake was that I did not disable the plugins so I will try again today or tomorrow with totally disabled plugins - probably this will help. Any ideas by the way?
I tried all this what is recommended - with no success:
- reading the troubleshooting 3.5 master list to see if any of your problems is listed there: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/troubleshooting-wordpress-35-master-list
- flushing any caching plugins you might be running, as well as server and/or browser caches.
- deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
- switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
- re-uploading all files & folders - except the wp-content folder from a fresh download of WordPress. by using FTP or whatever file management application your host provides (Manual Update).