Are the posts inside the database? Are there any crashed tables? If so, repair them.
1. Login to phpMyAdmin.
2. Select the database and click on 'Structure' tab.
3. Right under the list of table there is a "Check All" link. Click on it to select all tables.
4. From a "With selected:" drop-down menu right next to it, choose "Check table".
1. Login to phpMyAdmin
2. Choose the affected database. If you only have one database, it should choose it by default so you don't need to do anything.
3. In the main panel, you should see a list of your database tables. Check the boxes by the tables that need repair.
4. At the bottom of the window just below the list of tables, there is a drop down menu. Choose "Repair Table"