@GLHQ - Would you mind upgrading to the latest version of WordPress, and our NextGEN Gallery Plugin, upgrade all plugins that have updates available, and then let us know if that corrects the issue you're experiencing?
@Sweetandspicecakes - There are a sufficient amount of possible solutions provided within this thread, this is why it's marked as resolved. If you're still experiencing the issue of the album not displaying, would you mind providing the following information:
- WordPress up to date?
- NextGEN up to date?
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
- MySQL up to date (5.2.4)?
- PHP up to date (5.0)?
- The mod_rewrite Apache module activated?
- PHP Safe Mode OFF?
and if you're willing to share:
- Who are you hosted with?
- What theme are you running?
- Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
- Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating)
You might also try jvkfotografie solution here, if you have Jetpack installed and notice that with it deactivated, the problem is resolved.
We also have a Beta available, please let us know if that corrects the issue you're experiencing.
As much information as you can provide for us, the easier it is to help us detect a bug in our plugin, and lead us to find a solution and provide one in our next upgrade.