This thread is referring to ALBUMS not displaying on page, NOT galleries within albums not displaying. Please check the following:
- Do you have Jetpack installed, if so, does deactivating the plugin resolve this issue?
- Have you tried installing our latest Beta? [Get Beta Here]. Does the Beta fix the issue?
If trying the above still does not resolve this issue, please provide the following information:
- WordPress up to date?
- NextGEN up to date?
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
- MySQL up to date (5.2.4)?
- PHP up to date (5.0)?
- The mod_rewrite Apache module activated?
- PHP Safe Mode OFF?
and if you're willing to share:
- Who are you hosted with?
- What theme are you running?
- Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
- Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating)
We will likely have a fix for this in our next upgrade, but to be sure we do - we'll need as much information as possible from those of you who are experiencing this bug.
*Please do not post unrelated issues in this thread. This thread is specifically for the error of ALBUMS not displaying on page.