My Goal: to implement a new menu in the TwentyTwelve WordPress Theme
I am a trying to integrate Jason Weaver's Off Canvas menu into WordPress, and to replace the existing menu in the Twentytwelve theme.
Here is the code to Jason's off canvas example.
Here is the code I found that mimics Jason's off canvas example.
To my best knowledge, I will be putting all the code in my newly created my-custom-functions.php file which lives under mu-plugins (must-use-plugins).
Here is what I have so far in my-custom-functions.php file:
* Plugin Name: My Custom Functions
* Plugin URI: http://jamesebeling.com
* Description: This is an awesome custom plugin with functionality that I'd like to keep when switching things.
* Author: James Irwin Ebeling
* Author URI: http://jamesebeling.com
* Version: 0.1.0
/* Place custom code below this line. */
/* Place custom code above this line. */
I am new to WordPress development and if someone can explain how to: change the off canvas code from Github to make it work in WordPress, I will greatly appreciate it!
Let me know if you have any questions.