To remove all the postmetas/leave a comment etc information from the action pages, follow these instructions:
1. Locate your theme’s folder on the blog or local computer.
2. Duplicate the file single.php or page.php.
3. Rename it to single-newsman_ap.php.
4. Modify the code as you wish. For example, find the line for the author and remove it.
5. Upload single-newsman_ap.php to your theme’s folder online using FTP or other method.
6. Go to WPNewsman -> Action Pages and click “View” under the page title to view the page.