Basically I want to create a website where my clients can ask me and my staff questions.
1. I don't not want people to be able to post comments
2. However I want people to be able to subscribe
3. I want my clients + Staff to be able to create the posts via the front-end.
4. The catch is, I want to only allow specific staff members to answer specific questions. Basically a way for me to assign a post to a staff member that a client sent and only that staff member can reply. I don't mind doing manual moderation to assign posts to staff members or whatever needs to be done to offer this.
5. People should be able to subscribe to the post and receive updates either via email or their dashboard whenever a reply is made to the post.
6. I would like to break the posts into certain categories such as:
- Warehouse A
- Warehouse B
- Kitchen A
- Help Desk
- Human Resources
(however if that will make it difficult I can find a work around)
A. Staff members should only be allowed to answer posts and create their own, never to modify/delete someone elses post. Basically Staff has the same rights as a user.
B. The user who created the initial post should be able to reply to the post after the staff replied to it. Creating a discussion that is public but only locked into two people or more "if other people are assigned to the specific post" but that is optional.
C. A staff member should be able to create a post and assign it to a specific client, giving only that client the ability to reply to the post.
What would be the best way of going about this?
Thank you in advance