Great to see Photogram now on the WordPress theme list properly. I installed it from ColorLabs a few weeks ago and have to say its great, but have a few niggles, great if you can help.
1) When you set posts to say 10, the homepage shows 10 (photograph-post-type) then loads more as you scroll down. However, if you click on a photo tag to see only the photos tagged as such, it only shows 10 and will not load more. How do I fix this?
2) The photograph-post-type gallery works for only one gallery, so you have to split galleries by tagging pictures. Would it not be possible to group photos on a page or post and have a unique gallery just with them? I haven't tried, but it looks as though the other Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest galleries would have the same issue. Either way, I prefer to hold my pictures on my site / server.
3) While the Instagram gallery works great - you click a thumnail, it enlarges and you can click on to the next while in the enlarged view - the same doesn't work for the photograph-post-type gallery. Instead you have to click out, then click the next thumbnail. Can this be changed? I suspect that if you can fix issue number (1), this issue would also be resolved.
4) The menu is quite a beautiful design, however, while pages and child pages highlight in the menu according to which page you are on, a category shown in the main menu does not highlight. Can this be fixed?
5) Would it be possible to create a gallery of the photograph-post-type style, but without having to load each as a separate featured image in a seperate 'photograph post'? It's highly time consuming, and presumably is also the issue behind issues (1) and (3).
6) The breadcrumb does not display the post category. I've chosen not to display the /category/theactualcategory in the url (ie it shows: example.com/theactualcategory and then later example.com/theactualpost) however, even with settings changed so it does show the category in the root, the breadcrumb only shows the post title. Works perfectly for pages though.
7) Social icons. The ones to follow me are super. Great if you could include an email one too. I'd love to feature similar looking ones at the bottom of the post, or as a shortcode link, with which to share the content. I just don't like the look of standard icons, or other plugins.
8) Could you create a shortcode to allow the posting of another slider on a page that isn't the homepage, or a static page if using one as the homepage. Not entirely sure I want to display photo thumbs on the homepage, but do want the slider.
9) Also would be worth putting in the documentation that images should be 730px wide so as the border, when screen size reduced is not larger than the image - often goes a bit funny.
Those points aside, I must say this theme is superb. The look of it and the amount of extras included (social, widgets, seo, fonts) is awesome.
I'm using version 1.04. My WP dashboard suggests upgrading to 1.1.2, but no changelog given. The Photogram Updates section says I'm on the latest version at 1.04 though. Also, what happens by upgrading the framework? Scared of losing any changes.
Thanks for your help