When on "PauPress Options" > "Manage Fields":
- After selecting "Add a Field" multiple times, then attempting to expand any of the added fields; it expands the first field, always, instead of the selected field.
- And selecting "Add a Field" it takes 3-10 seconds for the field to appear. Tested on multiple sites on different servers hosted by Media Temple and Site5. As a user I'm expecting a loading symbol and instant adding of the field.
- After selecting "Add a Field", and the user attempts to move that field into a Section; upon selecting "Save Your Options" it disappears.
- Upon selecting "Save Your Options" the light box effect overlays the screen and informs the user is saving and that the save completed but then it proceeds to reload the page. If the data is going to be saved via an AJAX request, like that, then why is it reloading the page? I understand it's because there's not, currently, a way for those fields to be repositioned and updated to display correctly, but my point is that this AJAX request could be completed with a normal PHP Post action, reduce the load/save time and not disorient the user with an additional overlay that is unexpected as a WordPress user.
- Since the save button is at the bottom I constantly have to scroll down, it would be nice if it was fixed bottom right, or at least duplicated to the top right of the page. Better than that would be auto saving every time I add a field!
- I spent a lot of time manually entering a value for "Key" when I expect it to auto-populate based on whatever I enter into "Label", then allow me to change it if I desire.
I don't know if these are already on your radar but I'd like to know if you have an ETA as to when they'll be patched, as these bugs cause me to take about 5-10 times longer than if they're resolved (because I have to add fields one at a time currently and save in between each time I drag-n-drop).