WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

8/30 build issues (10 posts)

1. shelleyp
    Posted 9 years ago #

I can't find the link to the bug database (can't remember the URL and can't remember which page shows this); until I do find it and can put in bug reports:
    8/30 build
    Import of MT entries had a failure at the end looking for an upgrad_all function. Entries still imported.
    The Manage page shows all entries, not just the recent 20 or so. For a larger weblog, this is a real problem. Can't find in code where the SELECT is occurring to put a limit, but will keep looking.

2. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 9 years ago #

I'm working on fixes for the two problems mentioned by shelleyp. Thanks for the report. Mosquito is the bug reporting page, BTW.

3. shelleyp
    Posted 9 years ago #

Thanks for the link Ryan. I couldn't remember where it was located and didn't have it bookmarked.
    Thanks for taking these on. Do you need me to submit these as bugs?

4. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 9 years ago #

For problems in 1.2 I like to have a bug report to commit against so that we know what was fixed. For these transient 1.3 breakages, it doesn't matter so much. It's up to you.

5. carthik
    Posted 9 years ago #

rboren, shelleyp,
    http://2fargon.com/import-mt-upgrade-diff
    Thank you.

6. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 9 years ago #

2fargon, patch applied. Thanks.

7. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 9 years ago #

Post edit page fixed.

8. shelleyp
    Posted 9 years ago #

Great, thanks. I'll grab it and the patched upgrade for the next one I'm converting.

9. Anonymous
    Unregistered
    Posted 9 years ago #

Things are slowly degrading - I'll have to figure it out tomorrow but my WP site is now down and returns numerous errors. Re-running upgrade.php now returns numerous "Database error: [Can't open file: 'wp_options.MYI'. (errno: 144)]" errors so I suspect I have a lot of work ahead of me!

10. Beel
    Posted 9 years ago #

That was me. Any suggestions to get me started when I get up tomorrow would be greatly appreciated : )

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.