Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thread Starter blueblimp

(@blueblimp)

Ok, I plugged in my geourl made sure it was activated and renamed index-geo.php to index.php, but for some reason nothing is showing up.

Thread Starter blueblimp

(@blueblimp)

ok, I figure out about the drop down box for the posts but what is missing is the meta info. These are the ones that GeoURL and GeoTags Use.
    <meta name=”ICBM” content=”LAT, LONG”>
    <meta name=”DC.title” content=”Blog Title”>
    <META NAME=”geo.position” CONTENT=”LAT; LONG”>
    <META NAME=”geo.placename” CONTENT=”City, State”>
    <META NAME=”geo.region” CONTENT=”US-UT”>
    Also can you put a setting to turn OFF the individual blog item drop down and just use the meta items or, what would be real cool, toggle the blog to single user mode and move a single dropdown to the sidebar that uses the defaults.

Looking at the settings I thought that once you had specified Lat/Long defaults that they would be used for every post. Currently this seems not to be the case. Hopefully this can be changed as it saves time.
    Blueblimp, i like your idea of the of the drop down in the sidebar. It will make the posts less cluttered.

I’ve committed some fixes for these issues to CVS.
    I’ve added the lines to wp-settings.php, added the geo.position meta tag, and implemented default lat and long in the new post page if the the appropriate settings are on.
    Mike

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘7.2 RC 1’ is closed to new replies.