• After I’ve upgraded from the previous version of download monitor to the new version when I try to access the ‘All downloads’ page “/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=dlm_download”

The page takes a really long time to load and is causing 502 errors. I spoke with the hosting company wpengine and they suggest that because of the their ‘Limit Execution Script’ that kills any process that lasts over 60 seconds I get a 502 bad gateway error.

They have suggested that I:

reach out to the developer of the plugin and inquire if there would be a way to split its process, or shorten the time it takes for the process to complete.

Is anyone else having the same problem, it’s only this page that is taking time to load everything else is working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Yes, unfortunately same problem here and also with wpengine.

it seems that his happens whenever the server needs to query the downloads list, for example when you try to include a download into a post with the «Insert Download» Button from the editor.

I should also mention, that I did not had this problem when I started using it, even if the “All Downloads” page was slow to load from the beginning. I have also bought the S3-Add-On and it seemed to me, that the problem started after using it, but disabling the add-on does not change anything.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘502 error’ is closed to new replies.