• My word press worked with no problem till my website went down because I had forgotten to renew my contract with the host, and when they re-activated the host, I get that message for all the pages I had on my wordpress, I cant enter word press control panel either.

I hope some one can help me find a solution :/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • This is almost certainly a server configuration problem, or a DNS problem. Have you asked your host?

It would be weird for them to alter your files on a suspension. And if they did alter anything, ask them what.

A 500 Internal Server Error normally relates to a problem with your htaccess file.

A 500 Internal Server Error normally relates to a problem with your htaccess file.

Typically, yes, it does. I’m not sure why suspending the site would alter that file though. That is why I suggested asking the host. I don’t like the idea of blindly ‘fixing’ without knowing what happened to break things.

Thread Starter Ali3D.ir

(@ali3dir)

yeah, it was weird to me, too
    but apparently they had done something wrong, and they didn’t know what they had done, dumb people work there, but after a week they could fix it, they told me there was some problems with access to some files, I believe after i renewed my contract, they moved my site to another server, cuz the control panel looks different from the one I had before the contract renew.

Thanks for your replies 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Internal Server Error – after 2 days of down server’ is closed to new replies.