WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

500 Internal Server Error (6 posts)

1. Dennis Wagner
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hey everyone, I can't reach my site nor the dashboard anymore.

All I get is this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@multiinspirer.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache Server at http://www.multiinspirer.com Port 80

This is the Error Log of my web hosting:

[Thu Nov 29 12:30:11 2012] [error] [client 94.142.135.48] Failed loading /usr/php/53/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: /usr/php/53/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: undefined symbol: gc_remove_zval_from_buffer, referer: http://providesmtp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?8-Off-Topic

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

2. Tara
    Posted 1 year ago #

- it could be problem with the plugins, try resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin.
    - it could be a problem with the theme. Momentarily, try switching to the default theme via FTP by renaming your current theme to rule out any theme specific issue.

3. Dennis Wagner
    Posted 1 year ago #

hi t-p!

thx for your quick request. unfortunately it didn't help. I even downloaded and deleted the plugins from the server (bluehost). after that I did the same with my theme. I also tried to reinstall wordpress but it didn't work either.

what I just realized is that I posted the wrong error log...sorry about that. the following is the correct one:

[Fri Nov 30 11:00:35 2012] [alert] [client 188.96.63.106] /home2/multiins/public_html/.htaccess: Invalid command 's', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

any ideas?

greetings and have a nice weekend!

4. Tara
    Posted 1 year ago #

try regenerating .htaccess, and be sure the encoding in your text editor is Unicode No BOM

5. Dennis Wagner
    Posted 1 year ago #

problem solved.

thx for your help.

6. Tara
    Posted 1 year ago #

Glad you got it fixed :-)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic