WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

500 Error - Internl Server Error (5 posts)

1. CherylRichardson
    Posted 5 years ago #

I was running WP 2.7 and it was working fine up until about a month ago. Then when a new user tris to register when they click the "Register" button they will get a "500-Error - Internal Server Error". I have a plug-in wp-recaptcha and thought it was it. So, I deactivated and deleted the plug-in, still get the error. Then I decided to update to the lates WP 2.7.1. Just got through with it, did not load any plugins and I still get the "500-Error - Internal Server Error" when trying to register a new user. What's so strange is the user regeristing still gets and email and can still login. It's just the wp-login.php (I assume) that is getting the error. I have checked with the hosting provider and say it's the program. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. lvneditor
    Posted 5 years ago #

I am having a similar problem since I upgraded to WP 2.7.1. I keep getting and 500 Error-Internal Server Error when publishing a post. I have tried deactivating plugins to overcome this, but it doesn't seem to help. For me, subscribers are still getting an email re: a new post. Not sure about this one.

3. CherylRichardson
    Posted 5 years ago #

Does anyone have the answer to this issue?

4. CherylRichardson
    Posted 5 years ago #

bumping back up

5. magoXY
    Posted 5 years ago #

I am having the same error message if I try to login.
    It happened after I upgrade to 2.7.1
    So now I cannot login in the admin pages.

Can anyone give us a hand?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic