• I get this error on the dashboard and when trying to upgrade automatically akismet and another plug’in

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class snoopy in /nfs/cust/5/95/13/531595/web/wp-includes/class-snoopy.php on line 47

Show also in the dashboard inside the Incoming links section.

On the browser I get a 500 error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@k-minos.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I substitute again the snoopy file and nothing.

I am trying to upload the wp-includes again by ftp. The installation I did it with the automatic installation plug-in. This is the first time I get a problem with it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in adavance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I get the same error on my Dashboard screen, under “Incoming Links”.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class snoopy in /home/roadkil1/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-snoopy.php on line 47

As well, since the upgrade, my Dashboard is borked. It is now missing Incoming Links, the WP Development Blog, and my stats.

I should have waited until 2.6.1 to upgrade. Not impressed with this… Though, to be fair, up to this point WordPress has otherwise been stellar. Hoping this is a glitch that can be quickly fixed.

UPDATE: It seems to have been a bug with the Automatic Upgrade plugin. I’ve disabled it and all seems to have gone back to normal.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error and error reading snoopy class’ is closed to new replies.