WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[closed] $50 for the first one to help! Navigation tag issue (3 posts)

1. dponce80
    Posted 7 years ago #

Hello.

I run OhGizmo.com, and we get lots of traffic, especially during the week. I'm in a hurry to fix something that broke after an upgrade, and I'm willing to pay $50, through Paypal, to the first person to send me the fixed files. I'd rather have it working for Monday morning traffic. This is what is going on.

I upgraded WP from 2.0.2 to 2.2.1 After doing this, the navigation link at the bottom of the index, archive and category/tags pages is not working anymore. I noticed the tags my theme is using are now deprecated, but after failing to get the proper tags to work, I'm at a loss. The theme we're using was custom built by some young guy, so it might not be the cleanest code ever.

That said, I'm willing to send over the theme files to anyone that requests them, and as I said, I will immediately Paypal US$50 to whoever sends me fixed files first. You can reach me at "editor" [AT] ohgizmo [DOT] com.

Please please help.

2. gus07vz
    Posted 7 years ago #

Hi!

i think the theme, make the problem, you need to find the person ho make the code and actualized.
    If the person dosent you, make a new theme.

Saludos!

3. moshu
    Posted 7 years ago #

email has been posted - closing it as per the forum rules F.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic