• Updating my review to 5-stars…

Awesome Idea, but it doesn’t seem to be working all that well on my site. Sometimes it works (by which I mean clicking on the name of a plugin does indeed activate it or deactivate it) but sometimes it does nothing. Sometimes activation redirects me away from the screen I was on to the installed plugins page, deactivation sometimes redirects me to the post listing page.

I’m using plugin organizer and w3 total cache. Perhaps there’s some sort of conflict going on…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Brady Vercher

(@bradyvercher)

Thanks for the feedback, taliwalt. This was an idea I had that was implemented fairly quickly, but I figured other people might find it useful, so it is likely that there may be compatibility issues with other plugins or environments (I’ve already squashed one).

I didn’t notice any of these issues in my initial testing, so if you can consistently reproduce a bug and write up a report on when it occurs, I’d be happy to look into it and see if it’s something that can be fixed in Plugin Toggle.

Thanks again for taking the time to check out the plugin and leave feedback.

Cheers,
    Brady

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘5-Star Idea but execution is a little iffy – UPDATE! now working perfectly’ is closed to new replies.