• Resolved Json Koning

(@minion08)

Hi there,
    An odd issue, which I’m hoping you may be able to help me get to the bottom of.
    There is a section within this theme where you can enter in property locations, (a custom post type I’m guessing – or similar) after the .48.8 upgrade the input screen for these locations disappears – for editor users only. If I switch to admin it’s perfectly fine.
    How would I track down what’s causing this?
    Any ideas?
    Some kind of js issue? I can’t even bring down the screen options for that page under the editor role – admin is again fine.
    Thanks in advance,
    Jas

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bulletproof-security/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thread Starter Json Koning

(@minion08)

Oh, if I deactivate your plugin everything works as expected (for the editor) but obviously I’d like to keep your plugin activated 🙂

Plugin Author AITpro

(@aitpro)

Nothing changed for .htaccess security code/filters in .48.8.
    Do you have a Network/Multisite installation of WordPress?
    Check your BPS Security log and post the error that is directly related to this issue/problem.

Plugin Author AITpro

(@aitpro)

Resolving. If this issue/problem is still occurring post a status update. Thank you.

Thread Starter Json Koning

(@minion08)

Great follow-up – thank you. I’m afraid I’ve not had time to revisit this as yet. I intend to do so this weekend.

Plugin Author AITpro

(@aitpro)

I still recieve email notifications even though this thread is in resolved status so when you get a chance post any errors in your Security Log that are directly related to this issue. Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘.48.8 upgrade adversely affects WPCasa theme for editors’ is closed to new replies.