First of all, great plugin!
I installed it a few days ago, and I found that it wasn't working because the server was returning a 406 error when the browser tried to fetch jquery.cookie.js. I think this is probably caused by Mod_Security, but I tried disabling that, and it didn't seem to make any difference. I would suggest that maybe you change the name of that file, so that it doesn't contain the word 'cookie', since that seems to be the issue. I was able to get it working by copying the file and changing the name, and adding the copy to the enqued scripts, but others with the same problem probably wouldn't have the knowledge to do that. On the other hand, this is probably a rare issue, and it's possible that it's unique to my server.