Good morning, afternoon or evening!
I seem to have a rather strange problem. This problem developed without me changing anything on the site at all.
Since the problem has developed I have:
- Upgraded to 3.6
- Clean install of WordPress
- Cleared cache
- Deactivated all plugins
- Switched to the Twenty Twelve theme
- Re-saved Permalink Settings
- Applied a number of 'fixes' to .htaccess
- Checked 'General Settings' are correct
- Removed any 'Update Services' in 'Writing Settings'
Now, onto the problem.
If I write a post with no formatting or HTML it will post just fine.
If I add any formatting or a single bit of HTML (be it Bold, Underline... anything!) it will not post and will return a WordPress 404 error.
When editing the post the address is http://diverse-events.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=300&action=edit
When pressing 'update' it displays the 404 error page with the address bar showing: http://diverse-events.com/wp-admin/post.php
I appreciate any help :-)