• Resolved pastandpresents

(@pastandpresents)

I built this wordpress website for my father and aunt at http://www.pastandpresents.ca. I also own another blog on the same server using wordpress.

About two months ago, my entire website was hacked. This affected both of my wordpress websites. I was told it was due to a malicious virus that got attached to one of my WordPress plugins. The site had to be shut off with .htaccess files until the malicious files could be deleted. Most of these plugin virus/hackers were on the Past and Presents blog plugins.

After cleaning the problem up and removing the .htaccess files, I was able to get my personal blog up and running to how it was. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for pastandpresents. Aside from the main page, every page gets a 404 not found error. This includes clicking the pages that are linked. On my dashboard side, all of these pages still exist. If I try creating a brand new page, I still get the error.

I’d be more than willing to hand over my pandp password for my dashboard as well as a login to enter the FTP if you can find the problem. The website is for a small business and professionalism is key. Thanks!

Aaron

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘404 on every page and category after hack’ is closed to new replies.