Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author Video User Manuals

(@videousermanuals)

Hi Trish66,

Could you try deactivating all the other plugins, to see if it is definitely WLCMS that is causing the issue because I don’t have much to go on here to help you.

Thanks
    Brian

Plugin Author Video User Manuals

(@videousermanuals)

Hi, we haven’t heard back from you in a bit, so we are just following up and for now we are going to mark this ticket as resolved. If you still need help, just reply here and we will start up the conversation again.

Thanks

This is not isolated to one user. I have the same issue. Tried disabling all other plugins but that didn’t help. I had to edit my database to alter my WLCMS settings.

Will do some testing when I get time but I believe the fault is caused by one of the settings in WLCMS. My guess is that activating one of the settings causes the ‘Page not found’ error on second save. Will try and track it for you.

I’m getting this too. I’ve disabled all my other plugins. Some changes I can edit and it will save correctly, however, usually when I started editing the dashboard settings that’s usually when it will throw up the 404 page.

Actually get the following 403:

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /***/wp-admin/options-general.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thread Starter trish66

(@trish66)

It was fine for a while, but now I’m having the same problem.

We use Cloudflare hosting and I’ve got a feeling it’s something to do with that??

I just installed this plugin and I’m also getting this error whenever I try to save my changes. Has anyone resolved this issue yet?

If you require assistance then, as per the Forum Welcome, please post your own topic instead of tagging onto someone else’s topic.

I am now closing this 6 month old topic as it references an older version of WordPress.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error when trying to save’ is closed to new replies.