Support » Plugin: WordPress Landing Pages » 404 error page shows for Landing Page post

• I am using PageLines Platform Theme for my web site and I installed the Landing Page plugin with rsvp-envelope as the template. After creating and updating the landing page, I get 404 error on the post page. I’ve tried all the setting adjustment on the main content area of the template, still nothing shows

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/landing-pages/

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thread Starter rentosite

(@rentosite)

Additionally, clicking on the Group Permalink returns following error message: Warning: file_get_contents(http://rentosite.com/go/affiliate-income-generator/) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/cwebplc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/landing-pages/modules/module.redirect.php on line 116

Thread Starter rentosite

(@rentosite)

Ok, I noticed that was a function of the Redirection I added to the home page. I deactivated the Redirection and the page opened but with another error message:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘Array’ was given in /home/cwebplc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Plugin Author Hudson Atwell

(@adbox)

Is this last error the only one left? What happens if you temporarily switch themes. Another user is having a similar issue that’s theme related.

Thread Starter rentosite

(@rentosite)

I think you have great support Hudson. I temporarily switched themes and the error message vanished, so it should be theme issue with PageLines.

The other issue is that the form code doesn’t work properly on the landing page. I use FormMaker Plugin. The submit button becomes inactive. What’s the issue here?

(@adbox)

I’m not sure. I’d like to see it in action, will you send me a link? If I can see the page I may can see what’s turning the button off.

Thread Starter rentosite

(@rentosite)

Plugin Author David Wells

(@davidwells)

Hey Rentosite,

We figured out the problem, your form uses a button instead of a input submit field. We are fixing the problem and will update you here when the update is pushed.

Sorry for the delay!

-David

Plugin Author David Wells

(@davidwells)

Hey Rentosite,

If you update to the latest version of the plugin your submit button problem should be fixed.

Can you update and let me know?

Thanks,
    David

Thread Starter rentosite

(@rentosite)

Hey David,

I had a few fishes to fry, so I was unable to get back earlier. Something still goes wrong. I updated the plugin, following message appears beside the submit button on the form “type_submit_reset_11”. The button does not still work. It can depress but does not submit any information. So the form doesn’t work.

A new installation of the updated version of the plugin I did on subdomain returns blank page, doesn’t display any view but clicking the permalink : http://members.rentosite.com/?landing-page-group=members-2 on the Split test page displays following code

{“87″:{“id”:”87″,”status”:”active”},”90″:{“id”:”90″,”status”:”active”},”85″:{“id”:”85″,”status”:”active”},”82″:{“id”:”82″,”status”:”active”},”81″:{“id”:”81″,”status”:”active”}}

But the permalink on the installation on the main directory http://rentosite.com/group/general-2/ returns blank page while the page displays fine, only the form is not working

Thread Starter rentosite

(@rentosite)

Ok, the form issue has been solved by disabling form standardization in the global setting

(@adbox)

Hi on the 404 issue, change your permalink setting to ‘custom permalink setting’ and make sure your setup matches what you had orriginally and the split testing .htaccess rules should be added and the split test URLs will go live.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error page shows for Landing Page post’ is closed to new replies.