WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

MesoColumn
404 Error Page cached on front page (7 posts)

1. vikas1947
    Posted 3 months ago #

Whether it is W3 total cache or WP fastest cache or WP super cache, every plug-in cache error page on front page.
    I contacted their plug-in developer and WP fastest cache plug-in developer did lot, but it seems the problem is with theme, not the plug-in.

Please look to the problem and suggest any solution.

And also is W3 total is good for mesocolumn, because W3 minify engine creates problem to it.

2. Richie KS
    Theme Author

Posted 3 months ago #

lots of users also use the theme with cache plugin but they did not encounter this issues.

is it your cache settings or any config needed to edit?

check your wp-admin->settings->reading and make sure 'latest posts' is choosen.

3. vikas1947
    Posted 3 months ago #

For sure, I have selected latest post
    see at waystoworld.com

4. Richie KS
    Theme Author

Posted 3 months ago #

might be the same photon 'jetpack' issue earlier in your thread.
    i think minify in w3tc are not compatible with the theme, some user mention disabling the minify and it works.

5. vikas1947
    Posted 3 months ago #

As I told in first post that W3 total cache minify engine creates problem therefore I did not use minify in W3 (Actually, I did not use W3 regularly due to its many compatibility issues.)

In WP fastest cache doing minify has no effect (I tested), but when I enable cache (tick mark the enable cache check box) the error starts.

Same problem is in also W3, Page cache when enabled, 404 error page is cached on front. (W3 minify just disturb the layout of theme, nothing else.)

Problem checked with both child and main theme.

6. Richie KS
    Theme Author

Posted 3 months ago #

anyone having the same issue with the plugin @vikas1947 mention? let me know ok

7. vikas1947
    Posted 3 months ago #

Error is consistent with WP fastest Cache and W3 total cache.
    But, Now using WP Super Cache (from 2 days) and seems to be working ok till now. I will notify if any unexpected thing occurs with WP Super cache also.

You must log in to post.

About this Theme

About this Topic