WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] 404 Error Page (4 posts)

1. xphunt3r
    Posted 5 years ago #

I Have changed a hosting server to new. everything is running fine. But I have a following problem. The first homepage is fine and look similar as before but when I open any link from homepage it goes to 404 error page saying like this:

Not Found

The requested URL /1800/virtual-weight-loss-hd-cs4-tutorial/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have created new database for this site and restore all existing database. I just need help to fix this.

2. php4ever
    Posted 5 years ago #

Hello, this could be a permalink mis configuration. Usually you have to go through the DB and do a bulk find and replace for your domain root path among other things. Also many times I've migrated sites having forgot to move the .htaccess file over.

Jared Ritchey

3. xphunt3r
    Posted 5 years ago #

its all about mis configuration. I had no any .htaccess before to my site. I want to create/upload .htaccess current hosting but the file is not showing up. I think it does not support. I don't know how to do a bulk find and replace for my domain root path

4. xphunt3r
    Posted 5 years ago #

its all .htaccess. i contact hosting company to fix these issue

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic