• Hey Alex and anyone else who may be able to assist.

I’ve recently run into a 404 Error on my Custom WordPress Posts such as Reviews and Videos. However, regular wordpress posts seem to be working just fine.

We recently just added a Megaman 2 Game Boy review on Thursday and everything was working fine at that point.

Nobody used the site on Friday to make any changes (I’m the only one who can make changes), and I log on this morning to find out that nobody can view our Reviews or Videos.

I’ve added no pluggins at this time either so I’m really confused as to what’s happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m hoping that this is just something stupid on my hosting companies end.

My website is http://chomponthisgaming.org/

Thanks again for any and all help.

Zack

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter ZackLBP

(@zacklbp)

Nevermind, I fixed it.

For anyone who experiences the same problem, you just need to reset your permalinks.

Hi Zack.

I’m having the same issue now, it seems to be intermittent and only to non logged in users, from what I can tell. I do get it sometimes when I’m logged in. It’s quite bizarre as I never had this issue before, it only happened now. I tried refreshing my permalinks and no dice 🙁

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error on Custom Posts Only’ is closed to new replies.