No matter what I do with the permalinks, I get 403's on one of my sites.
- Mod_rewrite is enabled.
- I've tried updating the wp-includes as directed by a similar topic.
- AllowOverride is enabled
- I've tried reverting to v1.5 rewrite rules
- No matter what level of permissions, I still get 403s
- I've read almost every topic about 403s and permalinks and have gotten nowhere.
- Rewrite rules generated by WordPress 2.0.1 don't work - still get the 403s
- Copying rules from another site with the damn same setup doesn't work
Does anyone have any input and more importantly some good fixes?