Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor redsand

(@redsand)

Hi jayseventwo,

I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re having.

That’s a very strange one. I’ve never seen that particular issue before. I’m going to need more info from you in order to diagnose the issue and provide a fix, so I’ll need you to submit a support request via the WP-SpamShield Support Form on our site. I’ll look into it as soon as I receive that support request submission.

Please be sure to include all the relevant info that is requested on the form. If you haven’t yet, please be sure to work through the FAQ’s and Troubleshooting guide as well.

– Scott

Thread Starter jayseventwo

(@jayseventwo)

Just sent. Thanks.

Plugin Contributor redsand

(@redsand)

I’m just going to add some of the general resolution points from this case that can potentially help other users with this problem.

1. It appears that there are some permission issues on the server. If you suspect this is the case, please see this FAQ.
    2. Try deactivating the plugin, deleting the files (on the Plugins Page), and re-installing it using the WordPress Dashboard via Option 1.
    3. If this fixes the issue, then you’re good to go. If not, and you’ve already tried the methods in the FAQ linked above, then you may need to check with your web host about their file permissions and see if they can shed some light on the issue.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘403 on contact form submit’ is closed to new replies.