WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

W3 Total Cache
403 Forbidden Error on WordPress Plugins Files in CDN (6 posts)

1. Fahim Mahmood
    Posted 1 year ago #

I am using Amazon CDN these options of plugin Host attachments,Host wp-includes/ files,Host theme files,Host custom files

I am able to get attachments and Themes files but i am unable to get plugin CSS and JS files. I applied Amazon S3 Bucket Policy i checked for the files headers and mime types but there was nothing wrong in it. It is even getting themes CSS and JS files but i am unable to get Plugins JS,CSS and Images files. It gives me 403 forbidden error.

The Plugins i am using are Wooslider,NextGen Gallery,Tabgrab etc. Ther version of WordPress is Latest i.e. 3.5.1

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/w3-total-cache/

2. Fahim Mahmood
    Posted 1 year ago #

Another thing i noticed that its only happening with custom files options whenever i upload them through this plugin it gives me Source Not Found error?? and now i am getting 404 error

3. Fahim Mahmood
    Posted 1 year ago #

I search deep inside the plugin code i found that its not generating the correct URLS for Exporting files to CDN. As my WordPress isn't installed on the root of the server's Public HTML. So its not getting the correct URL for the Custom Files (local+remote) if the wordpress is installed in a sub directory of the web server

4. jonburr
    Posted 1 year ago #

I have issues with a domain/blog/ install as well.

5. Fahim Mahmood
    Posted 1 year ago #

@jonburr So do you have any success finding the solution ?

6. pisaacs
    Posted 11 months ago #

I'm having the same issue. Were your able to fix this issue?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic