I've been trying to post to my self-hosted blog tonight but when I try to I get the following error:
blockquoteThe server reported an error with the following URL:
I have remove publishing enabled for XML-RPC, have tried updating my theme, tried deactivating a couple of plugins that I thought might cause it but haven't been successful in fixing it so far.
WP version: 2.9.2
Theme: Atahualpa 1.4.6
Google Analytics for WordPress
I've tried disabling/re-enabling some of the above plugins and nothing has worked so far. I have also seen other threads on this forum about this exact same problem but none of them have been responded to.