WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

WebLibrarian
[resolved] 403 Error when populating fields from Amazon (4 posts)

1. beezwings
    Posted 1 year ago #

I love this plugin, thank you!

I was able to successfully bulk upload my library catalog, but when I try to populate a collection item with the results from an Amazon lookup, I get a 403 error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /halifax/wp-admin/admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If I try to simply go in an manually edit one of the fields, I have no problems and the entry saves.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

http://wordpress.org/plugins/weblibrarian/

2. Robert Heller
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

This is strange. The only thing I can think of is that there is something wrong with your AWS setup -- one of the fields is set wrong. But this is only a guess.

3. beezwings
    Posted 1 year ago #

Okay, it's neither the plugin nor the AWS setup, as I used the same credentials on another Web Librarian setup, and it works fine. Also, it seems that if I clear what is populated into the "description" field, it works fine (which is ok since all I really need are the image url, ISBN, and pub date). It probably has something to do with security on our wordpress setup or something like that.

Thanks for the quick reply though!

4. Robert Heller
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

What you can do is that instead of do an 'Insert item' from the AWS list, do a 'Look Up Item'. Then you can *selectively* insert info in the form using the little insert field buttons next to each of the displayed fields.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.