WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Meteor Slides
[resolved] 4 slideshows work perfectly, 5th one doesn't show photos (6 posts)

1. Rudy Pohl
    Posted 1 year ago #

I created 4 slideshows, 1 on the homepage (960 X 400 pixels) and 3 on inside pages (all at 590 X 350 pixels) and they all work beautifully.

When I added the 5th and final inside one, in exactly the same way I added the previous 3 inside ones, there was a problem. The photo do not display, although the page dots to appear and cycle through themselves correctly.

Any suggestions why this is happening? Here's a temporary link to the site under construction (see the "Stroller" page for the issue) Sleepy Hollow

By the way Josh, this is a totally freakin' AWESOME slide handler, best I've ever used in 13 years of web development! 10 points to you!!!

Thanks,
    R.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/meteor-slides/

2. Josh Leuze
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Can you post a link?

3. Rudy Pohl
    Posted 1 year ago #

Here is the temp link to the site under construction. Go to the "Strollers" page to see the issue, you'll see the 4 shows working great.

http://www.sleepyhollowcanada.com/WP/

Thanks,
    R

4. Josh Leuze
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

The problem is with the first slide in that slideshow, it doesn't appear to have a slide image set, or maybe there is a problem with the image, try resetting the image on the slide.

5. Rudy Pohl
    Posted 1 year ago #

OK Josh, that was the problem alright. I thought I had uploaded and handled those images properly in the Slides interface, but in fact I had not. All fixed now.

AWESOME slide show plugin... best I've ever used!

Thanks,
    R

6. Josh Leuze
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

No problem Rudy, thanks!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic