WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Store Locator Plus
3.8.19 on WPMU (2 posts)

1. salty-sailor
    Posted 1 year ago #

Upon upgrade to latest version 3.8.19, from previous minor version, on WordPress network installation, I received the following php error messages on front of site:

Warning: unlink(/full/path/to/file/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/core/images/icons/theme-editor.php_files) [function.unlink]: Is a directory in /full/path/to/file/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/storelocatorplus-activation_class.php on line 253

Warning: rmdir(/full/path/to/file/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/core/images/icons/) [function.rmdir]: Directory not empty in /full/path/to/file/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/storelocatorplus-activation_class.php on line 360

I hit F5 key to reload page, and the error messages did not reappear. Not sure whether this is a problem. Plugin appears to function despite that error message.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/store-locator-le/

2. Charleston Software Associates
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

There is some WPMU "weirdness" going on. I have a patch coming in 3.9 that will be a few days away.

If you use ANY SLP premium add-ons on a WPMU site you will need to update slp-pro.php and slp-pages.php (or the other add-on files) and put this at the start:

// No SLP? Get out...
    //
    include_once( ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/plugin.php' );
    if ( !function_exists('is_plugin_active') || !is_plugin_active( 'store-locator-le/store-locator-le.php')) {
    return;
    }

It replaces the line (forget the exact syntax, but you'll know it when you see it):

// No SLP? Get out...
    //
    if ( !in_in_array('store-locator-le/store-locator-le.php) ... blah blah blah stuff and things )) {
    return;
    }

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic