Support » Plugin: Leaflet Maps Marker (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps) » 3.8.10 marker not appearing WP 3.9.1

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thread Starter davtbaum

(@davtbaum)

Hey guys,

Think I found the issue if anyone else is experiencing this with the latest update, turns out the update cause the file permissions to change in my plugins directory. The plugin was throwing a 403 forbidden error on some elements.

If you’re running Chrome you can select View->Developer->Javascript Console
    and you may see something like “GET <plugin dir> 403 Forbidden” in red.

You should just need to change the permissions on the dirs so that they’re world-readable

Sorry for the late answer – it seems wordpress.org turned off my email subscription for new support forum entries – anyway I just re-enabled it…

regarding your issue: great to hear that it could be resolved by changing permissions on dirs – anyway this shouldnt be directly related to my plugin as I do not touch file permissions ever. My guess is rather that a change directly on the server may have resulted in this error (e.g. by setting up new ACL directives)
    best,
    Robert

Hey guys.

I have the same problem that davtbaum with the plugin and the wordpress version 3.9.1, the markers do not appear in the maps. Exist any other solution that change the permissions in server´s files?

Sorry for my english.

Hi,
    please follow the steps from http://mapsmarker.com/readme-first and provide an URL to a map which does not work
    best,
    Robert

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3.8.10 marker not appearing WP 3.9.1’ is closed to new replies.