Support » Fixing WordPress » 3.8.1 Update re: navigation menu

• When WordPress updated to 3.8.1, it deleted a lot of my navigation menu.

I am trying to fix it by manually entering everything all over again except it is NOT saving anything new.

Why? and how can I fix this? Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Today and for the first time since WP update to 3.8.1, I tried to add some sub-items to my menu. For some reason, I can not change the total number of items in my menu. I had 3 links in my menu. Every time I added a new sub-item, one of the links would disappear and all the items and sub-items would appear like items (no sub-items at all in my site):
    http://www.fe.up.pt/mefte2004

I deleted all the plugins I don’t use. Just kept two plugins:
    Page Links to (version 2.9.3)
    TinyMCE Advanced (version 3.5.9.1)

Does anyone has a solution for this behaviour?
    I need to introduce new sub-items, but every time I try to do it one of the links will desappear. The links are used to navigate to site versions in Spanish and English (the original blog is in Portuguese). Note: I do not use the Portuguese version of the WP, but the original English one.

@p.valente
    Please re-post in your own thread. http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Where_To_Post

kmessinger: Why in my own thread? Isn’t it the same kind of problem?

It might be the same kind of problem but the way the forum works for support everyone should have their own thread. It is easier for the folks providing and getting assistance to keep track of things.

From the link

Unless you are using the same version of WordPress on the same physical server hosted by the same hosts with the same plugins, theme & configurations as the original poster, do not post in someone else’s thread.

I will erase it as soon as I find how to!

No need to erase it.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘3.8.1 Update re: navigation menu’ is closed to new replies.