Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author shauno

(@shauno)

Hi MCB – Verum

NGG Voting is compatible with WordPress 3.7.1. The problem with the *gallery* voting is for NGG v2.x. If you are still running NGG 1.9.x, gallery voting should work fine.

I am working towards getting gallery voting working properly on NGG v2.x, but unfortunately it’s not priority right now, as I have paid client work taking up most of my time.
    I have had a couple people requesting it now, so I will make an effort to look into it sooner rather than later.

Thread Starter MCB – Verum

(@mcb-verum)

I have a problem with getting the images voting to work aswell, I can’t seem to find the correct place to put the code, is there any step by step guides to get that working? I can’t find the file directory in the editor for some reason.

Plugin Author shauno

(@shauno)

The WordPress editor only seems to go 1 level deep with the directories, and the NGG templates are many levels deep. This means you are probably going to have to use FTP to find and edit the file.

Just note, the FAQ describes where to find the default gallery template, but there are many other templates used for different gallery variations. You can find more info here on which template use for which settings.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3.7.1 compatible update?’ is closed to new replies.