WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] 3.6.6 suffusion theme or zip files seems defectiive (5 posts)

1. cruth
    Posted 3 years ago #

3.6.6 is not working for me, in that the SAVE BUTTON, for all pages, is missing. I followed a suggestion of trying Ie instead of Firefox, but no luck.

I initially installed suffusion from inside wordpress. This was not good.

Alternatively, I tried to download and unzip suffusion (from WP); however, the 3.6.6 would not unzip ( using 7-zip ).

I them uploaded the older version 3.6.3, after I unzipped it; and this works. The SAVE BUTTONS are back.

GENERAL COMMENTS

Nice theme or framework. Extremely complicated, and some of the terminology ( eg "visual effects" ) is somewhat puzzling at first. But I have to give extreme accolades to the developer of this highly rated theme.

2. Sayontan Sinha
    Posted 3 years ago #

Which WP version are you on? Also, what screen resolution are you on? The location of the save buttons has changed in 3.6.6. If you are on a low-res monitor there is a likelihood that you are seeing only a part of the options window, which is now near the top right.

3. Sayontan Sinha
    Posted 3 years ago #

4. smartyd
    Posted 3 years ago #

There is no admin.css in mine. And the save buttons don't show up anywhere. It doesn't tell me anywhere what version of Suffusion I'm using, but I downloaded it last week, so it should be the latest.
    Thanks

5. Sayontan Sinha
    Posted 3 years ago #

The link posted above provides a lot of information, like using FTP or CPanel to edit the file, or your browser zoom to bring the buttons into view.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags